CSOC Monitoring Service
Cyber threats are ever increasing. Both insider threats and external threat need to be monitored and detected within appropriate time. With lots of information to manage, keeping it all safe and private is an around-the-clock job and one best done by leaders in cyber security.
Diyar’s Cyber Security Operations Center (CSOC) enables you to monitor and analyze your company’s cyber security activities 24/7, 365 days a year through a centralized cyber security operations center. We provide live cyber threat monitoring, alerting, analysis, correlation and reporting, cyber threat intelligence services and security device management. Our cyber threat monitoring services allow you to know that as part of your extended team, we are monitoring your environment and enable you to achieve compliance objectives regarding log retention and appropriate monitoring.
Our CSOC services can be delivered using our CSOC systems or through your on-premise security solutions thus providing you with Managed SEIM service which include onboarding and off-boarding of devices, building customer specific cyber threat use cases, and building custom parsing rules, SIEM administration, maintenance, backup and management.
- Diyar CSOC analyzes millions of security event logs as part of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) monitoring and terabytes of data per day the types of threats and experience we carry allows us to notify you of any suspicious events observed within your organization.
- We have dedicated threat intelligence analysts and generate highly contextualized security intelligence.
- Reporting (daily, monthly, and quarterly reviews).
- Real-time alerts via email and telephone.
- Dedicated and managed Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) services.
- Full SIEM management with development of customer cyber threat use cases and scenarios.
- Horizontal integration with Diyar cross functional teams for added value services such as device management, incident response, custom integrations.